Friday 15 July 2011

Heightened states

I feel a definite unification and malleable presence writing this stuff, tonight.. like a non aggressive beneficial harmony with other minds that read this... either that or its a great Hallucination...

a Benevolent watcher is keeping track... it's those little clicks.. and I think.. each one of those Numbers is "Somebody"... they return, and it is like a "familiar atmosphere" and goes right to the centre of my head, like a tiny little tickle right in the cortex... and feel the very centre of my brain... an interruption into the self from another...

Oh how Romantic.. a heart that asks for nothing.. but repeats this presence out of Dozens I recognise You, your spirit it's very real, but I did get some grass tonight... so it could be that... actually it does actively enhance the minds ability... opens the limbic system to resonance of a familiar origin, individually recognisable Yet without an identity or name...  an energy unto itself..

like a tuning fork, the soul is it's carrier wave into a frequency... and like I said.. it comes back... it returns within the eye of the mind, and so therefore resonate's within them as well... in the music of the Universe... familiarity like a kissing lips fingerprint..



WTF? R U on Drugs!!.. Heck Yeah.. and I am using it like an amplifier to gain access to the Gates of perception.... sounds like hippie bullshit to me... ok.. but I meant it at the time... lol...

No comments: