Friday 15 July 2011

GOOD REASONS

Good Reasons to prefer Google Blogger over other inferior free Blog sites, like My space... the very reason I moved.. here.. You can hunt down an old file easily & accurately... by Month By Title, so simple so effective... it makes putting a body of work in print on the net and navigating through it..

PURITY... NO ADVERTISMENTS... A BACK UP YOU CAN BELIEVE IN

Unlike the greed driven Obscenities of My Space, they try to sell you background noise, you cannot retrieve old blogs beyond 1500 old as the all load on one page with a page Size limit enforced by software to save long load times or something bug like....

there are pieces there with no back ups, i.e. My space is the only copy... out of laziness and lack of Megalithic Self Aggrandisement which would have made me having to cut copy paste into a new Document, name & save it etc.. now thats Fucking Backbreaking...

but there are a few I remember fondly, one about the effect of flowers on Women in particular... it is so far back I cannot RETRIEVE it... if any kind soul knows what I am talking about, send me a copy...

That's Why I prefer this temple of my temples... being a Schizo.. You only need ONE ACCOUNT for Multiple Personality's... and your old friends can see you haven't changed, but You cant help it... Born a Cunt Forever an Asshole.. at least it's not filthy fiction... like fucking Shakespeare is!... lol..


You can always Trust a Friend Like Google...
it will never Fuck Your Mother... like Your uncle peter who is your real Dad.. did... rest assured.. but he might sniff around Your Daughters washing, like uncle Dan did... we drove him to the Airport "that night".... we had to buy her a new leotard... he cut out the crutch... and made lollipops out of old tampons..


INTERMISSION:



x

No comments: