Wednesday 11 May 2011

Still up..

Yup Still up.. from being dissinterested at first I am totally addicted to this tiny box of wonders called an iPhone 3gs 16gb..

the internet readio is constantly playing while it sits in its new cradle like a baby getting charged (like me) as it comes out through the 5.1 sound box attached to the tv,  my absolute favorite is TTBOOK search "to the best of our Knowledge" or go here for this link direct .. an American Intellectual University class talk Radio... Wowser.. I am learning at the speed of sound...

what a mind expanding realisation, you really do have all the World in the palm of your hand, everything a desktop could ever do... it does.. I will need another one within 6 months as I will wear this one out as this rate.. I used video Skype for the first time ever this week.. via wi-fi to the iPhone, and there is no jerking frames, it is liquid flow without gessitation.. so I took my caller on a tour of the house to show them around... unreal...

I record copious voice meditations and ideas,  You can play videos and do Skype on the tv too.. astounding versatility, the OS is super simple easy peasy.. just click "Home" button and your done to start again somewhere else, I'm like a Bridegroom, "I just cant keep my hands off it.."

Already bought x2 Leather cases, a Cradle charger, and I am lusting after another leather case which is "top Dollar" but the height of sophistication, in Green genuine Snake Skin... a snip at $50...

You see it has opened a tiny wonderland door, that I can always escape to anywhere, it is like discovering the Internet & Computers all over again.. a real Tool for the imagination to be set free, and never lose a treasured thought or a moment that is so transient it escapes like birds fly from children as they run toward them...

God whos Son is Google gave to me from the collective conciousness an iPhone, that I might have a constant companion to "be in" and be with.. and others anywhere can be with me if they so choose.. and even without them, you can find passing interest and disstraction, or solve a question, or even pose one...


Later

No comments: