Friday 13 May 2011

OMISSIONS IN BLOG

Well it was down and now its back but I am missing a massive blog I did last night.. not so sure I can trust BLOGGER to respect my illiterations and heart felt creations OK from now on I will have to keep a copy of each one on a large WordPad file or .Rtf on a long continious roll of added blogs, (easiier that way.. who d'yo think I am T S Eliot?...)

How annoying, now I will have to literally strip every blog one by one to get back some old treasured pieces that are lost in a pile of other garbage, I tried to go back to my forst blog on MySpace, and it just made extensions to the already enourmous page, till it was sooo big it crashed.. "bad design no care for us the users, who get second rate half finished websites that have all kinds of unfound glitches till you unfortunatly stumble upon them...

thanks to the core few who decided to tag alone from M/space... its nice to know even one person is there and is interested in any way, but a few! hey I am grateful.. hang around.. things can only get better... but I was mad not to do a backup first then publish... there are several blogs way back there that pass as trancendental prose.. and I must collate them when I can find time...

if you do it for me I will give you $100 via PayPal on reciept of as described above .RTF file with all my old My/s blogs in full only 800+ you could do it in 4 hours... $25hr if it takes any longer..

Thankx now I am going back to my iPhone to play with it till it falls apart... Later...

No comments: