Tuesday 31 May 2011

OH MAN I AM SO FUCKED UP

Well you musta known that.. nice to see a few good people care enough to read my endless bullshit.. I got an asshole at both ends of my body.. Back to the pointless point... Boy am I fucked up its a miracle I drove 40miles while seeing double.. I am actually and sadly going slightly blind which is a cunt.. don't feel sorry for me, coz I would only despise you for that...

don't show me any feelings as nothing is more pathetic than a fool with feelings... like crying drunks... yeah, know what I mean.. Hello Nils I feel you eyes upon my double-talk... my bro from so long ago...

where was I.... Oh Nowhere, where I live in purgatory... yeah i was saying.. I have been on a bender... I drank 148 full 28oz bottles of vodka since January 1 first.. now you know why I am going blind... hard to believe, I put a secret mark in my digital diary, only I know what that little mark means..

Apparently Gog almighty has some spectacular task for me to accomplish, try spelling that when your drunk?.. I should have been dead 57 years ago as an abortion.,.. something wonderful is going to happen.. I know it, that last time I felt that... IT DID...  I think some silly stranger in the ether is giving me heavy loving spirit... I can feel it...

I dont hear voices, I hear people.. and they talk to me in dreams.. thats why I sleep half the week... coz the only life I got is in dreamland... care to join me..? we are having a barbecue on the beach at midnight... just bring a smile and you will be welcome...


x

No comments: