Tuesday 31 May 2011

Jackie T

This Gal I once loved to the point of madness.. 25 fucking years ago.. you know your OLD when you can look so far back and remember another life you  lived before,  She was the prettiest Girl I ever knew.. She was Vain arrogant and addicted to sex... trouble is she was a really lousy fuck.. she never actually took part, she just lay there like a corpse and let you DO it...

She must have had a hundred miles of dick up her... as frankly she was a "street dog" sorry Jack I must tell the truth here... I Dreamt about her the other night.. usual stuff... she was just out of reach, like she always is.. and I just missed her by a few minutes, and as usual I wake up sweating and ache for her.. Love like religion is such a false reality.. You see lovers in the park.. and I think.. You assholes.. if only you knew how stupid you look and ARE...

God knows Why, she was a low born small town tart/slut/whore... I felt so lucky to have her.. but EVERYBODY had her.. she was a bicycle anybody could ride her...

But She kissed like an angel butterfly.. her kisses is what I remember, a tiny bit of tongue, and a lot of moist movement.. that's what I remember of her.. Dog that she is... and She reads my blog, coz nobody satisfied her more than I did, her own words.. the greatest compliment she ever gave me was.. "Jesus You sure know how to Fuck"... Yup I pumped her well and wasted a hundred trillion sperm up her LOOSE Vag...

But her friends convinced her I was too old and too ugly.. and She like a simple country girl believed them... She had no Soul or heart.. she was just a hungry Cunt that needed feeding.. and I knew no better.. I had no money then no future then, (dont have one now) but when a good looking Italian called Franko.. She let it slip one day that She had been in his room, I said what were you doing in his room? she hessitated and barely was able to cohere a sentence... years later I understood..

She causually fucked him one lazy afternoon.. but coz his dick was so small She never went back.. thats is the only reason She went out with me.. coz my Dick is THICK FAT AND LONG... and i found that out after we split up, from a girlfriend of hers, (another street dog Slut like her) she only went out with you coz you were the best fuck she ever had, coz your dick was SOOO fat..

Oh she never stopped moaning... I shouldnrt post this but what the fuck whay not... is it a criminal act to talk about old ladies who one used to enjoy..

nope I dont think so... Up yours too..

No comments: